February 2019 iPhonetography
February bought (a little) snow to these parts, which was thoroughly enjoyed by our 3 year old! But the cold weather also meant that we were inside for much of the month, aside from our daily walks to preschool and work. Mostly time spent continuing to unpack the remaining boxes, reading lots of (children’s) books, and cooking more food!
February was pretty boring, I guess — good thing I have two kids to fill these photo spots. (Note to self: take more pictures of my dog and cat to fill the bland months, too!)
1) A Ryan-requested photo shoot with little sister on the couch in his preschool classroom.
2) We went to the Philadelphia Auto Show with friends, which was the highlight of Ryan’s month. He pretend to drive so many cars!
3) Our little bean turned 10 months old! Always happy and smiling, despite hand foot mouth, ear infections, and croup.
4) Ryan’s favorite morning activity is trying on our shoes while I get dressed.
5) A family friend asked why I don’t share more pictures of myself on here, and it’s mostly just because I don’t have any. I found this one, taken by a 3.5 year old photographer.
6) Snowy day stuck inside? Time for some finger painting!
7) Giving Ryan lots of material for his grumpy old man files. “When I was your age, I had to walk a mile in the snow both ways to preschool!”
8) Happy Valentine’s Day from these two little lovebugs!
9) 10 month old Brielle, sommelier-in-training.
10) These two are such bookworms! (One is more into reading the books, the other is more into eating the books.)
11) All bundled up to go play in the snow!
12) Despite the hilariously grumpy look, she loved crawling around in the fresh snow.
13) Another day, another book (this time in matching pajamas!).
14) This one is always up to some sort of trouble – screwdriver in hand, ready to disassemble something important. (Future engineer, perhaps?)
15) We had family friends over for dinner and I went with a Moroccan/Middle Eastern themed dinner — all the sides are from my most beloved Zahav cookbook.
16) Ryan had to make a model of his favorite planet for preschool, so we made edible Earth cookies. I think they turned out pretty well, especially since a 3 year old helped to shape them!
Time travel back to previous monthly photo updates:
April 2014 | May 2014 | June 2014 | July 2014 | August 2014 | November 2014 | December 2014 | January 2015 | February 2015 | March 2015 | April 2015 | May 2015 | June 2015 | July 2015 | August 2015 |September 2015 | October 2015 | November 2015 | December 2015 | January 2016 | February 2016 | March 2016 | April 2016 | May 2016 | June 2016 | July 2016 | August 2016 | September 2016 | October 2016 | November 2016 | December 2016 | January 2017 | February 2017 | March 2017 | April 2017 | May 2017 | June 2017 | July 2017 | August 2017 | September 2017 | October 2017 | November 2017 | December 2017 | January 2018 | February 2018 | March 2018 | April 2018 | May 2018 | June 2018 | July 2018 | August 2018 | September 2018 | October 2018 | November 2018 | December 2019 | January 2019 | February 2019