July 2017 iPhonetography
It’s a good thing I have these posts to serve as a reminder, because I can’t remember what I did yesterday, let alone last month. Life is always running full speed ahead with no downtime, and my memory just can’t keep up!
We were fortunate to have visits from multiple college friends during July. It’s no secret that I miss my college friends constantly, so visits from friends are, unsurprisingly, often the highlights of my month. Strangely, none of these photos reflect those visits — I guess we were too busy enjoying time together to take a lot of pictures! But here’s a few other highlights from July:
As usual, here’s a roundup in pictures of how we spent the past month. Many of these come from my private Instagram account, but you can follow along on my public account here.
1) Ryan has become BFFs with our cat, Milkshake. Joining him in the crib in the morning was the icing on the cake of their friendship.
2) Pool time! One of my very favorite things about Philly are the free public pools, three of which are in easy walking distance to our house. My little fish feels the same way about summer pool time as I do.
3) Ryan reading “Green Eggs and Ham” to Milkshake before nap time.
4) A little 4th of July patriotic swimsuit/playground camouflage.
5) 2 year old soccer — as adorable and chaotic as you’d expect.
6) Ryan is an awesome cherry pitting assistant, and helped me pit many pounds of cherries in July. Fresh cherry recipes coming this way soon!
7) Weckerly’s ice cream has the cutest little shop in Fishtown – we all love it.
8) Pottery Barn My First Anywhere Chair: perfectly sized for small toddlers and cats. (I think our stray cat has officially made herself at home.)
9) Thomas and Friends Takeover at the Garden Railway at the Morris Arboretum. Four weeks later, and Ryan is still talking about seeing Thomas and Percy and James.
10) We went axe throwing for my husband’s birthday. That’s right — axe throwing.
11) TFW you’re just trying to finish some late night work, but someone is creeping over your shoulder.
12) A fort for Ryan rapidly turned into a for for Dreidel. Because every dog should have an indoor fort.
13) We set up a train table in our basement for Ryan’s birthday back in April. Apparently he’s not the only one who loves pushing around the trains.
14) Big month in the Bunsen Burner Bakery household! Ryan read his first word by sounding out the letters, and the next day he got his very own library card. We now have a rotating collection of Pete the Cat and Maisy books coming in and out of the house every week.
15) That little toddler scowl.
16) Another pool day, another happy child.
Time travel back to previous monthly photo updates:
April 2014 | May 2014 | June 2014 | July 2014 | August 2014 | November 2014 | December 2014 | January 2015 | February 2015 | March 2015 | April 2015 | May 2015 | June 2015 | July 2015 | August 2015 |September 2015 | October 2015 | November 2015 | December 2015 | January 2016 | February 2016 | March 2016 | April 2016 | May 2016 | June 2016 | July 2016 | August 2016 | September 2016 | October 2016 | November 2016 | December 2016 | January 2017 | February 2017 | March 2017 | April 2017 | May 2017 | June 2017 | July 2017