March 2019 iPhonetography
March was full of lots of baking, eating, and playing! Birthday parties, swim lessons, basketball, a food-filled weekend visit from my best friend — all sorts of our favorite activities!
We had a couple glimpses of spring weather (just enough to take out the scooter and go for some walks) but then cold weather set in again. We can’t wait to explore our new neighborhood a little more once everyone has regained their Philly warm-weather stoop sitting tradition!
As usual, here’s a roundup in pictures of how we spent the past month. Many of these come from my private Instagram account, but you can follow along on my public account here.
- Brielle’s favorite activity last month: making messes! Clearing an entire bookshelf with one swipe brought significant joy and entertainment (to her… not so much to those of us cleaning it back up everyday!)
- My favorite weekend pancake assistant.
- Brielle turned 11 months old — she’s a little girl on the go, always looking for her next activity (or mess to make).
- Beanie in a ball pit!
- Toddler couch… dog couch…. same thing.
- Two happy kiddos at daycare/preschool pickup.
- Gritty out in his natural South Philly habitat.
- The best part of spring is not dealing with the hassle of babywearing in a coat!
- Ryan making a batch of our cake mix hamantaschen for Purim (he brought them into his preschool class to share with all his friends).
- Brielle’s first trip to one of our favorite Philly restaurants, Noord.
- Scooter weather!
- And Brielle double fisting some carbs at Burrata. (She came home from dinner covered in squid ink – in other words, she ate an excellent dinner.)
- She is seriously so happy, all the time!
- Ryan’s first trip to a Flyers game (highlights included seeing Gritty and eating a soft pretzel).
- Ryan’s favorite sport is basketball, so we signed him up for a 3-4 year old basketball class. I don’t think he’ll be the next Joel Embiid, but he’s having fun!
- A (slightly early) very happy first birthday diner for our little Beanie at Hungry Pigeon. Life is pretty good when you get to celebrate your birthday at the restaurant currently ranked number two in the city by Philly Mag!
Time travel back to previous monthly photo updates:
April 2014 | May 2014 | June 2014 | July 2014 | August 2014 | November 2014 | December 2014 | January 2015 | February 2015 | March 2015 | April 2015 | May 2015 | June 2015 | July 2015 | August 2015 |September 2015 | October 2015 | November 2015 | December 2015 | January 2016 | February 2016 | March 2016 | April 2016 | May 2016 | June 2016 | July 2016 | August 2016 | September 2016 | October 2016 | November 2016 | December 2016 | January 2017 | February 2017 | March 2017 | April 2017 | May 2017 | June 2017 | July 2017 | August 2017 | September 2017 | October 2017 | November 2017 | December 2017 | January 2018 | February 2018 | March 2018 | April 2018 | May 2018 | June 2018 | July 2018 | August 2018 | September 2018 | October 2018 | November 2018 | December 2019 | January 2019 | February 2019 | March 2019