May 2019 iPhonetography
May was an excellent month around these parts!
We made it out to lots of restaurants (new and old favorites) and snuck in a weeklong trip to Charleston and Athens, GA to meet up with our group of college friends.
On the food front, we enjoyed Serpico (which we’ve previously loved), the much-talked-about 18 piece omakase at Royal Sushi (if you want to spend an absurd amount on amazing sushi, DO IT), the new Pizzeria Beddia (worth the hype), a trip to Oloroso (amazing), and an anniversary dinner at our most favorite Philly restaurant, Vernick. Whew – what a delicious month!
On the travel front, we spent a few days in Charleston enjoying the city, eating delicious food, and playing on the beach. We then drove to Athens where we met up with a big group of our college friends and stayed for 4 nights and had a blast. I love that our kids look forward to seeing our college group as much as we do!
As usual, here’s a roundup in pictures of how we spent the past month. Many of these come from my private Instagram account, but you can follow along on my public account here.
1) Yes, these monthly updates have basically turned into the Ryan and Brielle show. Sorry not sorry.
2) Beanie in a box! (Seriously, what is it about cats and babies and boxes?)
3) Perhaps a future little pianist? My husband and I both played instruments up through college, so maybe one of our children will inherit our musical abilities!
4) Ryan digging in to some amazing pizza at Pizzeria Beddia! (Pizza is not my favorite, and even I can’t wait to go back.)
5) The cat provides endless entertainment in our house.
6) Enjoying some homemade einkorn English muffins covered with peanut butter.
7) Trying out her tiny little “bike.”
8) A bouquet of Federal Donuts for Mother’s Day. My husband gets me.
9) Looking all grown up for a haircut.
10) Our main mode of transportation this summer will be the wagon — if you see us out and about on the streets of Philadelphia, be sure to say hello!
11) Brielle fit right into the “ladies who lunch” lifestyle in Charleston!
12) Two little beach bums having a great time.
13) Vacation looks good on these kids.
14) Everyone looking at the camera and almost smiling? We’ll take it!
15) These are my people — and when we get together, we drink lots of wine and sew pajama pants.
16) We may be spreading out across the country, but we always have the best time when we get together!
Time travel back to previous monthly photo updates:
April 2014 | May 2014 | June 2014 | July 2014 | August 2014 | November 2014 | December 2014 | January 2015 | February 2015 | March 2015 | April 2015 | May 2015 | June 2015 | July 2015 | August 2015 |September 2015 | October 2015 | November 2015 | December 2015 | January 2016 | February 2016 | March 2016 | April 2016 | May 2016 | June 2016 | July 2016 | August 2016 | September 2016 | October 2016 | November 2016 | December 2016 | January 2017 | February 2017 | March 2017 | April 2017 | May 2017 | June 2017 | July 2017 | August 2017 | September 2017 | October 2017 | November 2017 | December 2017 | January 2018 | February 2018 | March 2018 | April 2018 | May 2018 | June 2018 | July 2018 | August 2018 | September 2018 | October 2018 | November 2018 | December 2019 | January 2019 | February 2019 | March 2019 | April 2019 | May 2019