Best Super Bowl Recipes
Dips, hot finger food appetizers, and desserts – here are the best Super Bowl recipes for a perfect party!
In case you live under a rock (or not in the U.S.), the Super Bowl is this weekend. Whether or not you actually care about football or the outcome of the game, Super Bowl parties are wildly popular.
I’ve shared some new Super Bowl party recipes this month, but now it’s time for a roundup from the archives. Let me help you throw the best Super Bowl party on the block with a roundup of my favorite party-friendly foods on Bunsen Burner Bakery! Appetizers, dips, finger-friendly hearty foods, and desserts – I have you covered!
Here’s my requirements for the best Super Bowl recipes (or any party food):
- Easy to prep ahead of time – whether it’s the whole dish, or part of the dish, I want to get as much done the day before or morning of the party.
- Easy to eat one handed. This isn’t a formal sit-down dinner party; your guests will be walking back and forth to the food and crowding around the TV. The only utensils necessary should be those used to spoon the dip onto a plate!
- Paper plate friendly. In other words, no soups, nothing runny enough to leak through a plate, and most definitely nothing requiring a knife!
- Options for all diets. Throwing a party? Make sure you have at least one or two options for friends who might not eat gluten, vegetarians, those who steer clear of typical junk food, etc. Ensuring everyone has a good time and good food is part of being a great host(ess).
- Freezer friendly. This one isn’t a requirement so much as a preference, but if you have leftovers, you probably don’t want to eat the same party foods for the next week. Things which you can freeze for a later date solve this problem.
So here we go: a few of the best Super Bowl recipes that fit into my party requirements!
Hot or cold, these are all the best savory dips - serve with crackers, pretzels, veggies, or just a spoon!
Hot Finger Foods
Taco Stuffed Mini Peppers (gluten free, make ahead)
Rustic Pizza Rolls (vegetarian, freezer friendly)
Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders (gluten free, freezer friendly)
Sheet Pan Nachos (adapt for vegetarian, gluten free)
Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels (vegetarian)
Spicy Buffalo Quinoa Bites (gluten free, vegetarian)
Baked Roast Beef Sliders (make ahead)
Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders (make ahead)
Potato Chip Pretzel Cookie Bars (make ahead, freezer friendly)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip (make ahead)
Chocolate Chip Cookies (make ahead, freezer friendly)
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars (make ahead, freezer friendly, gluten free)
Simple Fudgy Brownies (make ahead, freezer friendly)
Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies (make ahead, freezer friendly)
Butterscotch Blondies (make ahead, freezer friendly)
Cookies & Cream Puppy Chow (make ahead)
M&M Pudding Cookies (make ahead, freezer friendly)
Snickers Cheesecake Bars (make ahead)
No Bake Oreo Truffles (make ahead)
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip (gluten free, make ahead)
Sprinkle Rice Krispie Treats (make ahead, freezer friendly, gluten free)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake (make ahead, freezer friendly)
M&M Pretzel Kisses (make ahead)